Fabco Sanctuary Ltd is a leading manufacturer of specialist glazing, steel windows and doors in the UK. Recognised for being at the very top end of the market; we are a family-run company, experiencing continuing success and growth. Fabco is now starting its next phase of expansion.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a competent, hardworking, and diligent Sales Executive to join our established team. The success of this role is in the ability to build rapport and trust with the customer and have the technical knowledge of the product to give confidence in the product, service and Company as a whole. On-the-job training will be provided for any successful candidate to gain knowledge of the Company and product.
Every enquiry is bespoke and attention to detail is essential across many enquiries at a time. Your written and verbal communication will be excellent together with your own time management to ensure customer’s expectations are managed at all times. A background effectively dealing with customer objections is desirable. The ideal candidate will need to have excellent organisational skills, with a professional and friendly demeanour. Familiarity in construction and/or reading and understanding of plans and elevations is essential; full in-house training will be provided to familiarise the right candidate with our bespoke products.
Key Qualities of a Sales Support Administrator
- Proven track record of working in an internal Sales Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and pace using computer software to generate estimates and emails
- Sales/ customer service desirable
- Keen to develop a career in Sales
- Managing customers’ expectations
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Takes responsibility and shows initiative within the Team
- Positive and friendly attitude
And in return you will receive a number of benefits including:
- A long-term career within a growing company.
- Occasional Sat mornings in our Climping showroom
- Full time contract
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday per Year (inclusive of bank holidays).